Technical Project ManagerSecurity Clearance required:
SECRET (Active) with the ability to obtain a TOP SECRET clearance.US Citizenship RequiredLocation:
Washington, DCRemote Flexibility:
HybridPosition Summary :
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives. They will ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. The Technical Project Manager will use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management.Position Responsibilities:
Essential Skills, Experience, and Certifications:
- Provides senior leadership for large projects ($10m to $35M +) or a significant segment of a large project.
- Uses the concepts defined ANSI/PMI Standard 99-001-2008 to ensure project objectives are met.
- Analyzes new and complex project-related problems and creates innovative solutions to the customer's requirements.
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans that culminate in customer acceptance of results while meeting business objectives.
- Oversees the development of the proposed solution.
- Performs as the project lead in initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing tasks of a project or a segment of a project to produce an acceptable solution.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all team members are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- As a requirement of this position, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen. In accordance with 6378019243126 , Epsilon will not consider candidates for this position who do not meet the aforementioned conditions.
- Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional (PMP)(R) certification required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Must have at least 7-8 years of hands on technical background in Telecommunications, Networking, or Data Engineering
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing team members
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Physical and Mental Job Requirements:
Listed below are the physical or mental requirements necessary in the job's performance. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Prolonged periods of computer desk work.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, and other computer components.
- Speaking and hearing sufficient to converse and understand conversations, both in-person, telephone and virtual meetings.
- The cognitive skills needed to complete tasks, including abilities such as learning, remembering, focusing, categorizing, and integrating information for decision making, problem-solving, and comprehending.
- Ability to learn new tasks, remember processes, maintain focus, complete tasks independently, make timely decisions in the context of a workflow, and the ability to communicate with managers and co-workers.
- Mental aptitude to respond appropriately in high pressure situations or deadline driven environments.
- Maintain a professional emotional response when working with others.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
View More Careers at
[ Link removed ] URL:
[ Link removed ] Follow us on:
[ Link removed ] |
[ Link removed ]
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click [ Link removed ] to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone
or by email [ Link removed ] .