The ideal candidate will have experience in designing optimization, server migration solutions as well as DevOps and handling releases. The role also consists of C#/.NET and AWS cloud migration.
This position is 100% remote. Miami, FL preferred .Candidates must work EST hours.
- Lead and provide guidance to delivery teams by ensuring the alignment of delivery level strategies with enterprise architecture vision
- Design, develop, and implement Server Migration, Release, DevOps, Optimization initiatives in a AWS/.NET Environment.
- Experience in building applications using web technologies (Angular or React), backend technologies (.Net), API (REST), microservices
- Experience in working with distributed systems and building/maintaining highly available applications and services, preferably on the AWS Cloud platform
- Solid understanding of architectural patterns, design patterns and hands-on knowledge in applying these concepts to practical problems
- Familiarity with multiple technology domains and applies knowledge to drive enterprise direction
This is a remote, work from home position. You may be located anywhere within the US.
- Architectural Patterns
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Cloud Platform System