Senior Applications Developer - Fully Remote
(Will consider internal candidates in Atlanta, GA or Mahwah, NJ)
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done…our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Applications Development at UPS Technology:
Our Application Development teams use their expertise in programming languages and software design to develop next-generation technology. They are responsible for developing the applications which track and move up to 38 million packages in a single day (4.7 billion annually). This team works closely with all of our customers to build innovative technologies that are customized to drive our business and provide the ultimate customer experience. As a member of the applications development family, you will help UPS grow and provide valuable services across the globe.
About this role:
The Senior Applications Developer will be supporting the HCT-IDH and requires advanced SQL Server and SSIS knowledge.
- Extensive experience with C# .NET, SQL Server Queries and SSIS
- Experience with Infrastructure procedures and support
- Experience with TFS GIT and source code procedures
- Experience with mentoring junior developers and offshore teams
- Experience conducting code reviews
- Knowledge of Application Support procedures
- Experience with ESP scheduling a plus
- Excellent Prioritization skills, Technical Analysis and Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or the equivalent in education and work experience
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- .Net Framework
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Code Review
- Customer Experience