You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer or Systems Engineer to support extensive high visibility Test and Evaluation as well as Scientific Research and Development efforts in a dynamic environment, with state-of-the-art sensor technologies, simulation integration experts, and Subject Matter Experts (SME) supporting U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) sensor exploitation and intelligence community research efforts in Dayton, OH.
Essential Job Functions:
- Developing space and counter-space models and simulations in support of intelligence analysis objectives.
- The candidate will design, develop, test, and document simulations in MATLAB/Simulink.
- Construct models and simulations of systems to demonstrate the ability to meet user requirements.
- Conduct engineering performance, cost-effectiveness, reliability, technical and schedule risk assessment, as well as scheduling trade-off studies and document this information in a technical report as directed by the task order.
- Research foreign satellite systems and assess capabilities of those foreign space systems.
- Incorporate space models, components, and/or entire vehicles into current modeling environments.
- Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures.
- Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- At least a BS in EE or a related field with at least 1 year of related experience.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information: Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink and related toolboxes.
- Desire to work with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Desired Skills:
- MS in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge and experience with Modeling & Simulation (M&S) environments (constructive and virtual) and/or Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis (MS&A) concepts.
- Familiarity with modern military systems, both foreign and domestic.
- Utilize MBSE tools such as MagicDraw/Cameo to develop detailed models.
- Professional experience supporting NASIC.
- Experience with sensors, C++ and Python.
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Classified Information
- Electrical Engineering
- Intelligence Analysis
About the company
Help us improve by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 5047
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.