The Developer will be responsible for the overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and support of technology solutions within Lennar Corporation. The Developer must have excellent software development and people skills to make a difference in the solutions and their users.
- Strong hands on experience in Oracle Cloud EPM Planning projects.
- Demonstrates an understanding of technology used in area of responsibility with minimal supervision
- Independently able to solve technical problems
- Ensures developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
- Executes unit, performance, acceptance tests to solutions to ensure they meet quality standards
- Experience as developer within one or more financial institutions managing databases and related infrastructure with integration of security methods and requirements
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, advanced formulas, and data analysis.
- Experience with the Smart View add-in
- Experience developing in waterfall, hybrid or agile environment
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts
- Solid knowledge of Hyperion Budgeting and Planning.
- Strong functional knowledge of financial systems and processes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in PBCS/EPBCS, Essbase, Financial Reporting/EPRCS,
- Bachelor’s Degree or certification required
- Proven hands-on experience in multidimensional analysis, writing business rules, knowledge of Block Storage / Aggregate Storage Outline, building dimensions, loading data, calculating data, aggregations
- Knowledge of other Oracle EPM modules – EDMCS
- Knowledge of FDMEE\CDM and DRM\EDM Oracle tools.
- Interactive; maintains effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and team
- Maintains a supportive and collaborative teamwork environment; encourages teamwork in others
- Engages with others and works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values
- Demonstrates operational awareness in problem solving
- Understands the company's philosophy on diversity in the workplace
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be flexible and readily adapt to changing priorities/tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, maintain composure and professionalism in a developing environment
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the links between business drivers and IT processes
Physical Requirements: This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. 25% of travel is required.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Concepts
- Computer Equipment