Our client, a globally recognized Maritime corporation is seeking a Technical Support Engineer for a long-term contract. Ideal Candidates Will Have the Following:
- Active TWIC Card
- Tech Support Experience
- Availability for 75% travel
- Ability to pull, terminate, and validate network cable
- Ability to deploy and troubleshoot network hardware
- Desktop installation and support
- Provide onsite training to staff after new hardware is deployed.
- Provide detailed reports of deployment activities
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent speaking, writing and intrapersonal skills when working with end users.
- Great Organization skills
- Ability to remotely support other field support engineers while not traveling
Shift: You will be working 7 days on and then have multiple days off
Location: Will work on our client's vessel, will be flown to their nearest terminal (client paid for) and board the vessel for assignment
Pay: $35 - $40/hour
Duration: 18 - Month Contract
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Critical Thinking
- Networking Hardware
- Problem Solving