**Now Hiring Civil Engineering Drafter**
- Support Civil Engineering Service line for municipal, transportation, land development, environmental, and surveying projects.
- Prepare site layouts, grading design,
generate cross sections, roadway and utility plan and profiles under the direction of a civil engineer.
- Conduct and participate in various phases of planning, proposal preparation, site evaluations, analytical designs, report preparation and preparation of construction documentation as part of a project team.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Construction related program focusing on CAD.
- Experience with Autodesk AEC Collection, with work place
experience utilizing Autodesk Civil 3D for site and roadway grading design.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Sound knowledge of civil engineering design principles.
- Understanding of basic design and/or construction workflows.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, clients, contractors and regulatory agencies.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and mathematical abilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
**Pay range is $22-$27/hour**
-----If interested, please apply directly to the posting or contact Melissa directly at 319-731-1069!-----
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.