Job Title: .Net Developer
Design, develop, test and document .Net programs for image and claim processing for desktop and web usage in Visual Studio 2017 (VB and C#). Design software following established architectural patterns. Work with varies levels of the software including user interface, object model, logic, and data access layer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and develop .Net applications for desktop and electronic usage.
- Design and develop .Net applications using WPF,WCF,LINQ,SQL,XML,MVVM AND ASP.NET
- Test current and legacy programs at different levels from unit testing to formal integration testing.
- Document requirements, workflows, and user interfaces.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other programming oriented major.
- 3-5 years' experience with .Net programming in VB.Net/C#. LOB.
- LINQ and SQL
- WPF/ MVVM/ WCF.
- Imaging/ PDF.
- Visual Studio (2008-2017)
- .Net programming in VB.Net and C#
- SQL Server (2005-2016)
- Microsoft Office