.NET Programmer needed for a contract opportunity with Harley-Davidson located in Valley View, Ohio.
The Big Picture - Top Skills Should You Possess:
- An ability to quickly break complex problems down into manageable chunks
- A deep understanding of SDLC concepts
- A self-starter that is able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively through various channels
What You'll Be Doing:
• We currently have an opening for a contract .NET Developer on one of our application feature development scrum teams. This role is responsible for attending and being an active participant in all scrum ceremonies and provides feedback as is necessary or warranted.
• Day-to-day application development will focus on our flagship product: a WinForms based ERP system that is used by our customers in the Power Sports industry.
• Secondary development responsibilities revolve around supporting and maintaining several mission critical pipelines that are composed of a mix of Windows Services, ESB's, APIs, Databases, and so on.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience working with either C# (preferred) or VB.NET
• Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience working with WinForms
• Requires a minimum of 3 years of developing against Microsoft SQL Server (stored procedures, views, functions, etc.) or a comparable RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC / Web API / WCF is highly desirable
- Experience writing unit tests and working with mocking frameworks is desired
- Experience writing integration tests and/or UI automation scripts is desirable
- Experience working with Windows Services is preferred
- Exposure to reporting solutions (SSRS / Crystal Reports) is desirable
- Exposure to scrum (or other Agile frameworks) is preferred
- Exposure to .NET Core is desirable but not needed
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Steve Wamser /