SNI Technology is currently seeking a talented .NET Developer to join our client's team in Clearwater supporting key development initiatives. The digital team utilizes a range of platforms to assist our clients in meeting their goals including C#, .Net and other object-oriented languages and frameworks, and their application to web-based software.
As a .NET Developer you are expected to fill a dynamic role involving both consulting directly with clients to identify and architect solutions to solving client challenges and also serving as a developer to implement solutions in .NET. As a successful .NET Developer you should possess proven capabilities to drive work independently or collaboratively with clients to understand their business challenges and develop distinctive solutions. .NET Developers are expected to take responsibility for the design of web-based .NET solutions and are expected to have a strong attention to detail and take responsibility for reviewing their own work. You will also be expected to assist and lead the development of project documentation including project plans, requirement documents, system documentation, and training materials. In this position you will have a high degree of independence while working with the client and must be a self-starter able to take a project from initiation to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or related discipline, or equivalent related experience
- At least five years' of development experience with C# and VB.NET
- Experience with ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC frameworks
- 3+ years' experience in WebAPI preferred
- Strong understanding of SDLC, including Agile methodologies
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Weband Window Service experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design patterns, including dependency injection and inversion of control
- Experience with automated unit-test patterns and frameworks, such as NUnit or MSTest
- Experience with O/RM frameworks, such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Experience with data modeling, normalization, and SQL optimization
- Experience providing a rich UI/UX with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Experience designing and testing web sites across multiple browsers
- Strong documentation, writing and interpersonal skills.