.NET Developer Position Overview:
Signature Consultants is seeking a .NET Developer for an opportunity with a financial client. This role can sit in Addison, TX or Denver, CO.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs.
In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of various complex applications. We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams/team-members, for example, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
- Previous Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
- Deep knowledge of .NET Framework, MVC, Visual Studio, ASP.net 4.5, WCF, WebAPi, SQL Server 2012, TFS, ADA, XML, XSL, Telerik, design patterns, web and application servers
- Experience working in Agile development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in data access technologies and patterns
- Relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modeling is required
- Experience with component based web application frameworks
- Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.