.NET Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a .NET Developer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The .NET Developer will follow the software development life cycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs. He/She will assist in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents. Responsibilites also include reviewing functional requirements, analysis and design documents and providing feedback as well as collaborate with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency.
This position will design, develop, test and support large .Net based enterprise application utilizing C#, MVC, EF, WebAPI, SQL Server.
- Develop and maintain .NET based enterprise applications
- Design and develop reusable REST APIs per requirements
- Ensure high performance of APIs that can be consumed by web & mobile applications
- Writing high quality, tested and documented code
- Key team member in agile development team with ability to flex according to business needs
- Experience in agile/scrum methodology and understanding of team member role and definition of 'done'
- Escalate issues and Communicate the status of deliverables to leads
- Collaborate with Dev leads, Business Analysts and QA team as needed
Skills - Required:
- Min 5 - 7 years of .Net based development experience. Prior experience should be verifiable
- Min 2 years of experience in implementing REST APIs using WebAPI for large enterprise applications
- Extremely strong knowledge in C#, MVC, Entity Framework, WebAPI
- Strong experience in REST design patterns
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL/SQL-Server development and writing efficient queries and stored procedures
- Skilled in code organization, refactoring, re-usability and best practices
- Passionate for very high coverage of unit & integration testing.
- Strong Communication skills
- Openness to try new things, wants to learn/explore
Skills - Preferred:
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience implementing Micro Services
- Building cloud ready applications - micro services, containers
- General Knowledge of AWS cloud concepts
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.