.NET Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a highly motivated senior Level .NET Developer with an excitement for solving complex problems. The .NET Developer must be able to work in a team environment and provide input to resolve technical problems. Experience in an Agile based programming environment is a plus, the developer will be asked to provide estimates for assigned work. Excitement for technology and development is a must.
- .NET application experience including ASP.NET MVC, WCF, ADO.NET, WebAPI, Window Services, and strong expertise in T-SQL and database programming.
- 7+ years of C# language experience.
- Able to understand and design N-Tier architectures leveraging .NET technologies, developing
- Integrate .NET services with 3rd party products.
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in the field of Information Systems and/or Computer Science.
- Must possess a demonstrated understanding of the system development lifecycle
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with constantly changing demands
- Experience leading testing activities in various industry methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, RUP)
- Oversee the technical decisions that must be made, work with client staff charged with architecture standards, and ensure quality of final results
- Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of coding, in order to produce the final deliverable desired by the client
- Create documents that specify strategy, assessment, or design in a way that delivers obvious value to the client and is understandable by any stakeholder
- Articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our clients
- Define the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery and provide hands-on technical direction working with other developers to review code and resolve issues
- Apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for the client's senior management team
- Keep abreast of developments in the wider scope of Information Technology as well as in the specifics of Java
- Develop less-senior resources (both CapTech and client) by teaching, empowering, reviewing results, both in technical areas and in consulting 'soft' skills
- Understanding of other technology stacks outside Microsoft technology stack like Java.
- Desire of mainframe knowledge and understanding.
- Candidate should possess integration with financial systems including fraud and authorizations.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.