- Design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+ using C#, ASP.NET and ADO.Net.
- Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
- Design and develop reusable components, accelerators and frameworks.
- Assist in the system integration of components.
- Implement Test Driven Development frameworks (NUnit, xUnit, etc.)
- Implement Design Pattern (Singleton, Factory and ASP.NET MVC).
- Implement Data Structures.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- At least two (2) years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture/Service integration with Web Services, REST and security integration.
- At least one (1) year of experience in working, defining, maintaining architectural frameworks, patterns & data structures.
- Experience with .NET-specific technologies such as Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) or Workflow Foundation (WF).
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
- Extensively worked on SQL Server 2014 including writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
- Experience with modern Integrated Eligibility System to process & manage eligibility for multiple health and human services programs including SNAP, TCA, TDAP etc.
- Experience with system integration and data transfer between systems such as EBT, MMIS, HIX, ACA and IES (between legacy & modernized).
- Experience with benefit reconciliation involving claim determination, fund recovery benefit recoupment and issuance of owed benefits.
Familiarity with Medicaid policies involving HHS programs.