TEKsystems is looking for a mid level web developer experienced with ASP .Net, MVC Framework and/or ruby on rails.
We have a customer looking to migrate and combine back-end systems that will allow them to streamline and automate their processes.
We are looking for a back end web developer who is excited to learn and grow in the role.
Experience developing Linux and Docker is a nice to have.
This person will be working and supporting web applications, developing using ASP.net and ruby on rails.
Essential and other responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- WEB - Design, code, test, and implement web and other applications using current standard methodologies
- CODE - Develop and maintain shared code libraries, graphics libraries, and database procedure/function packages
- CODE - Utilize shared library effectively
- PROJECTS - Manage small projects as assigned from start to finish including development of specifications, creation of project plan, tracking and reporting milestones, and product delivery to include collaboration with CLT staff for training of end-users; may include installation of new vendor-based systems and upgrades to existing systems as well as in-house developed systems
- PROJECTS - Provide assistance on projects as assigned
- NEEDS ANALYSIS - Determine information processing needs of Hospitals departments
- NEEDS ANALYSIS - Communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel to understand and define user needs, gather and analyze data and recommend solutions
- SUPPORT - Maintain customer satisfaction by providing adequate support for applications as required
- MANUALS - Assist in the development, updating and maintenance of operating/training manuals
- SYSTEMS - Become familiar with and maintain knowledge of all Hospitals information systems or those specifically assigned
- COMMUNICATION - Establish and maintain good communication and working relationships with IT staff, end users and others to ensure highest level of productivity and effectiveness
- DEVELOPMENT - Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, reading current literature, attending in-services, meetings and workshops
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.