- As an Application Developer you will:
- Work with business and IT leadership to understand IT business strategy and their implication to application(s) under responsibility.
- You will be accountable to Business and Technology Management for end to end application scoping, planning, development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support.
- For each project, you will work with a team of experienced analysts and developers to translate business and technical requirements into application modules.
- You will contribute to the development of models by providing design recommendations and developing and integrating programs per written specifications.
- You will deliver software application modules using disciplined SDLC processes.
- You will support the production environment by identifying root cause for critical system issues to ensure timely resolution and minimize impact to the business partner.
- Development and implementation of enhancements/changes
- Involvement with installations and Release Management; issue resolution process for any application production problems
- The ideal candidate would have solid experience with Microsoft development technologies and have extensive experience with Web-Forms, WCF, SOA Technologies (Web Services, DAL), Database (Oracle) and extensive usage of Version Control systems.
- Five(+) years experience as a developer.
- Three(+) years experience with ASP.NET / C#.
- Three(+) years experience with Oracle 10g/11g (DBA Level required).
- Deep understanding and ability to architect object oriented (OO) solutions to complex problems and experienced in utilizing design patterns.
- Experience with Ajax is a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations,
- such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio 2013, C#, ASP.NET,
- ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer,
- Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2012 stored procedures.
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies a plus.
- 2-3 years working within Agile teams
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer