6 Mo. Contract-to-Hire
*We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.*
As an Application Developer in this position, you will join a Prospective Payment System team within a Web Application environment at a leading health insurance company. In this role, you will have the opportunity to utilize your deep knowledge of Web development to serve as an impactful resource for this organization on a range of 180+ applications, including unique blue-chip initiatives.
- 3+ years of C#/Web experience
- 3+ years of experience working with C/C++
- 3+ years of MS SQL /TSQL
- 1+ year Azure Cloud Experience: working with two or more of the following: continuous integration / continuous delivery, REST API development, serverless architecture, containerization, IaC, public / private cloud, application observability and/or messaging / stream architecture
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Documentation Skills
- Scrum/Agile/Scrum Master experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Healthcare industry experience
- Strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills; the ability to debug and resolve difficult technical problems
- Prior hands-on development experience using technologies such as Java/J2EE, other object-oriented programming, Maven etc.
- Writing test plans and test cases
- Performing hands-on Quality Assurance testing in a web application environment testing User Interface, Database, Web services, API's, Batch/ETL components
- Hands-on scripting/coding experience using Java and Java automation testing tools such as Groovy, Selenium, Gatling, Junit, Geb and Cucumber
- Working with complex XML/JSON, EDI X12, SQL transactions
- Working with the UNIX operating system and writing SQL scripts
- Working in an Agile ATDD environment
- Working closely with Developers and Architects in solving software defects
About Eight Eleven:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants and internal employees in an effort to create an unparalleled experience.
We're your trusted partner for delivering on technology initiatives through a variety of resourcing solutions. We provide technology solutions ranging from contingent labor to managed services, along with our niche consulting programs Technical Youth and Project Patriot which address workforce talent gaps. With 29 major hubs around the nation and growing, Brooksource is working to redefine what to expect from an IT Services provider.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.