.Net C# Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a .Net C# Developer. In this role the candidate will design, develop and configure solutions using Microsoft Solutions Framework. This position troubleshoots issues, recommends appropriate solutions, and supports resolution accordingly for the Microsoft application environment. The candidate will work with Business/Technical Analysts, Project Managers, and other team members during the SDLC phases to understand and implement the desired business functionality.
- Update project leads timely on at-risk tasks where timeline adjustments need to be made
- Provides accurate work estimates for development efforts
- Create technical specifications for assigned work
- Plan and execute unit integration of assigned work
- Liaison with other development, infrastructure and operations teams
- Utilizes and applies secure coding standards and best practices for developed solutions
- Develop prototypes for design, development, usability, review and evaluation
- Develop user interface designs
Job Specific Requirements:
- Analytical Skills- Synthesizes complex or diverse information using intuition, research and experience to complement data provided. Reviews & analyzes a wide variety of information and recommends a specific course of action.
- Business Process Improvement- Takes steps to improve or correct errors and expand overall products or services. Strives for continuous improvement by identifying opportunities and assessing risks. Supports an environment conducive to change and fosters free exchange of ideas to improve processes.
- Critical Thinking- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Mathematical Reasoning- The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem. Ability to create or interpret graphs, tables, and formulas.
- Problem Resolution- Analyzes problems and alternative solutions and takes appropriate timely action to achieve desired business results. Seeks unique and novel solutions to problems and considers impact of final resolution.
- Productivity- Stays focused and uses time efficiently. Prioritizes work effectively. Performs work with minimal supervision.
- Reasoning Ability- Ability to apply common sense understanding to assignments or role.
- Drive to Perform- Identifies and accomplishes challenging objectives or personal goals. Works effectively with others to achieve goals. Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities. Maintains a high level of interest, enthusiasm and personal focus.
- Technical Skills- Ability to understand and interpret the laws, rules, policies, procedures, or systems related to the job.
- Technology- Generates or adapts equipment and technology to serve user needs. Writes or interprets computer programming for various purposes.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the related field in a large corporation or consulting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) or more years working knowledge, production support, and configuration experience of relevant systems applications required
- Three (3) or more years of experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- At least one year of GIT experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience with waterfall and agile software development methodologies
- At least one year of experience with Angular (2+)
- Need to be familiar with Azure, Docker and Kafka (or similar event streaming technologies)
- Experience with Microsoft Visio building UML, flowcharts and workflow diagrams
- Two (2) or more years of experience participating on cross-functional, major project initiatives
- Experience with a minimum of two (2) business domains
- Experience with supporting different types of implementations including: enhancement/support projects, new development projects and third party package software
- Must have strong PC skills and working knowledge with Microsoft Office products, SharePoint and tracking software
- .NET certification is a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.