Our client is seeking a .Net Developer to join their team. The candidate will play a key role in application design.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer:
- Define and maintain team operating standards for such items as .NET SDLC processes, coding standards, code control, issue tracking, time reporting, etc.
- Code and unit test both framework and functional .NET software components. Work collaboratively to identify and resolve issues impacting .NET software design and delivery.
- Lead high level design and technical architecture activities to define overall .NET software design, including requirements reviews, architectural proof of concepts and creation of design artifacts.
- Responsible for scaling and performance tuning of web applications.
Requirements of the .Net Developer:
- Bachelor's Degree with a technology emphasis preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of Application Development experience.
- 5+ years of Application Architecture experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- 7+ years of experience developing .NET applications and 2+ years of experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology.
- Proficiency with the following technologies: .NET web applications, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, XML, SQL Server, IIS, etc.
- Client Server Architecture experience required.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73316 when responding to this ad.