We are looking for a .Net Developer who will be responsible for designing software and web applications. Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. If you feel that describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Possess and display in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Seek out opportunities to tweak areas of the codebase to improve efficiency and performance, maintainability, and/or flexibility of the design.
- Collaborate with the development team to design and deliver high performing applications, which meet organizational needs.
- Work closely with software developers to design, develop, test, configure and maintain existing and new software platforms.
- Package and support the deployment of software releases in a timely manner and work with Quality
- Assurance team to ensure that the application fits specification and technical requirements.
- Participate in peer-reviews and provide technical suggestions to teammates
- Participate in training representatives and operations staff on internally developed software applications.
- Efficient in the analysis & troubleshooting for production issues & code deployment activity
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experientially proven) in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 7 - 10 years of experience as a software developer
- Experience with Dev Ops/Agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Experience in designing and building test tools and systems
- Experience in designing and building advanced automated build, test and release infrastructure
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Experience on any third-party deployment tools
- Experience with web service standards (WCF, REST, SOAP)
- Experience in designing API
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, SOA
- Strong Triage skills
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL technologies. Able to optimize SQL and Stored Procedures
- Create, maintain and consume third party Web Services or APIs.
Additional Required Technical Skills:
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience in technologies and tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy is a plus
- Experience with but not limited to NUnit, MSTest, mock objects.
- Experience in TDD
- Experience with cloud (AWS, Azure) is a plus.
$55.00 - $60.00 /Hour
IT & Technical