.Net Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a .Net Developer. In this role the candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of front-end components of complex technology projects. Duties may include the research and
documentation of process and data flows, query design, distributed application design, development and testing. The .Net Developer leads meetings between application teams and the line of business and leads and/or participates in the requirements, design, development, and implementation of systems development and programming as well as technical support after implementation. The candidate should be able to integrate quickly with a physically dispersed team. He/she will be responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. The candidate should have demonstrable expertise in distributed systems programming, especially in the UI layer and preferably in Angular/React. This role provides and communicates complex technology solutions across differing audiences
- 5+ years of front-end development experience building high-performance, enterprise-scale web applications
- Extensive hands-on experience with ASP.NET, MVC.NET, VS2015/VS2017
- Hands-on experience with different versions of the .net framework
- Extensive hands-on experience with Angular development stack including Node.js, npm and Webpack
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as NUnit, MUnit
- Experience building and integrating REST APIs
- Good understanding of version control and source code management using Git
- Prior experience working in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Debug sw debugging skills are needed.
- Bitbucket and Jenkins are a must.
- Responsible for the deployment side of the application
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experienced with low level Windows Environment and operations systems. Should be comfortable in areas such as command line, batch files, IIS logs, Event Viewer, GAC and virtual directories
- Knowledge of TypeScript, angular and React js is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to identify risks and resolve issues
- Deadline oriented
- Have worked in similar environment working with technology developers onsite and off-shore
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.