.Net Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a .Net Developer. Our client is seeking a.NET Developer that will be involved in all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) developing software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements. The candidate will work on new projects as well as support existing applications and be expected to communicate project level status of their assigned tasks on a daily basis. The .NET Developer is expected to work on assignments related to common goals and objectives. They may participate in discovery initiatives for new projects to identify solution options and estimate overall project costs/duration. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Please note that our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
- Design, develop and configure solutions using Microsoft Solutions Framework
- Troubleshoot issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and support resolution accordingly for the Microsoft application environment
- Work with Business/Technical Analysts, Project Managers, and other team members during the SDLC phases to understand and implement the desired business functionality
- Update project leads timely on at-risk tasks where timeline adjustments need to be made
- Provides accurate work estimates for development efforts
- Create technical specifications for assigned work
- Plan and execute unit integration of assigned work
- Liaison with other development, infrastructure and operations teams
- Utilizes and applies secure coding standards and best practices for developed solutions
- Develop prototypes for design, development, usability, review and evaluation
- Develop user interface designs
- Provide support for existing and new Microsoft applications
- Stay abreast of leading edge of technologies, design patterns and best practices
- Participate in complex technical decisions
- Recommend opportunities to improve process, efficiency and results
- Develop partnerships within the members of the IT Team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May act as team lead on medium to large projects
- Provide leadership and mentoring to team members
- Adaptability - Effectively adapts to changing work environments. Remains flexible in spite of adversity. Champions and embraces change from current environment to desired future state. Adapts effectively to changing technology and changing job demands.
- Administration/Organization - Accurately prepares, maintains, and distributes required records, reports and forms in a timely manner; sets objectives to meet commitments, budgets, forecasts, etc. Develops both short and long term plans. Sets appropriate deadlines and check points. Demonstrates good judgment about time allocation and resources required.
- Analytical Skills / Problem Identification and Resolution - Reviews & analyzes a wide variety of information and recommends an appropriate course of action using intuition, reasoning and experience. Analyzes problems and alternative solutions and takes appropriate timely action to achieve desired business results. Seeks unique and novel solutions to problems and considers impact of final resolution.
- Customer Focus (Internal and External) - Provides excellent customer service to clients, vendors, and/or fellow employees. Responds promptly, professionally, effectively, and efficiently to internal and external customer needs. Manages difficult or emotional situations. Recognizes sense of urgency in responding to needs. Follows up to ensure requests, needs, and commitments are met consistently. Displays an attitude of friendliness and service towards our customers and a willingness to make the extra effort to satisfy their needs.
- Dependability - Meets deadlines and commitments to ensure the job gets done. Consistently completes assignments in an accurate and timely fashion. Demonstrates ability to work independently. Performs at expected level in typical and unforeseen circumstances. Meets attendance requirements.
- Ethics - Exemplifies and integrates code of ethics into all aspects of work. Supports and upholds the organization's standards and values. Demonstrates honesty, reliability, and professionalism. Maintains the highest ethical standards in Company policy and employee conduct. Discourages violation of ethical conduct. Ensures sensitive information remains confidential.
- Interpersonal Skills (Communication and Teamwork) - Communicates well verbally and in writing using appropriate and efficient methods of conveying information. Effectively listens. Accepts and gives constructive feedback in an appropriate manner. Works effectively in a team setting to attain a common goal.
- Job Knowledge - Remains up-to-date in assigned area of responsibility: possesses skills and knowledge to perform job effectively; efficiently and safely; acquires, understands, and applies technical and professional information and skills; understands and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Productivity/Drive to Perform - Stays focused and uses time efficiently. Prioritizes work effectively. Performs work with minimal supervision. Identifies and accomplishes challenging objectives or personal goals. Works effectively with others to achieve goals. Strives for continuous improvement. Maintains a high level of interest, enthusiasm and personal focus
- Resourcefulness - Takes steps to improve processes, correct errors, and expand overall products or services in order to meet customer's changing needs. Strives for continuous improvement by identifying opportunities and assessing risks. Supports an environment that is conducive to change and fosters a free exchange of ideas to improve processes.
- Work Quality - Looks for ways to improve or promote quantity of work while still adhering to quality standards. Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, timeliness, and attention to detail. Brings quality concerns to the attention of appropriate individuals as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the related field in a large corporation or consulting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) or more years working knowledge, production support, and configuration experience of relevant systems applications required
- Three (3) or more years of experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- At least one year of GIT experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience with waterfall and agile software development methodologies
- At least one year of experience with Angular (2+)
- Need to be familier with Azure, Docker and Kafka (or similar event streaming technologies)
- Experience with Microsoft Visio building UML, flowcharts and workflow diagrams
- Two (2) or more years of experience participating on cross-functional, major project initiatives
- Experience with a minimum of two (2) business domains
- Experience with supporting different types of implementations including: enhancement/support projects, new development projects and third party package software
- Must have strong PC skills and working knowledge with Microsoft Office products, SharePoint and tracking software
- .NET certification is a plus
- Ability to work Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Extended business hours and weekends will be required.
- Some travel may be required
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.