Title: C# .Net Developer
Location: Roseville, MN
• The project consists of converting a large scale financial based application from Unisys COBOL to C#.
• The role consists of performing technical and functional testing of the modernized application on the Windows .Net platform to ensure that the conversion process and data are accurate. Testing will encompass UI screens, batch processes and integration points (inbound / outbound ftp process, web uploads, etc…) of the modernized application.
• The candidate will execute test scripts in the testing environment, document the results, and investigate any encountered problems.
• In this role, the candidate will have to discuss with developers and with users, understand the application, and will need to be able to determine if the problems are conversion defects, conversion data problems, misunderstandings, or… The candidate will have to use SQL to query the database to determine correct values.
• The candidate will also be required to create automated tests using the testing tool Telerik.
• The defect tracking tool used on the project is JIRA.
• The technology is C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server, PowerShell modernized from Mainframe COBOL.
Mandatory Skills and Experience Requirements (Note minimum years of experience and level of competency. Competency levels are: Awareness, Familiarity, Application, Mastery, and Expert. Please include technical, business, other skills and experience.)
Charan V V D
Resource Development Manager
Direct 1: 469-533-7258
Phone: 972-234-0058 -Extn- 7258