Preferably located in Charleston but telecommuting is an option for candidates on the East Coast.
- Coordinates with content developers and graphics designers to ensure that needs are technically feasible, translating detailed designs into executable software.
* Provides technical site maintenance and advice on complex issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics, and other technical web developments.
* Delivers technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations, and enhancements of existing systems.
* Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written and then designs, codes, debugs, and documents programs.
* Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action for complex issues.
* Designs user interfaces of interactive web applications including ADA 508, and cross browser compliance.
* Maintains compliance with standards and conventions in developing programs.
* Develops required specifications for complex programs or problems.
* Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product.
* Creates coded unit tests and works with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
* Acts as a mentor to less-experienced team members.
* Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
5-10 years of experience with programming or web development activities.
Other Job Specific Skills
- Must be detail oriented, as well as able to work well with clients.
- Advanced proficiency in .Net, C#, and SQL
- Advanced knowledge of Java Script desirable.
- Experience designing highly scalable databases and developing applications against a relational or dimensional database such as SQL preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work efficiently within multiple teams.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and work in a closed environment with others.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology.
- Strong program solving, logic, and analytic skills.
- Applies knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Familiar with and utilized best programming standards and practices in a professional capacity.
- Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale case management systems and the development of software to satisfy design objectives.
- Experience in SQL Server SSIS development preferred.
Must be U.S. Citizen