.Net/PLSQL Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a .Net/PLSQL Developer. Our client is seeking someone with web front-end and Oracle database development abilities as well as .NET skill set working with internet browser apps. The candidate wil work with LOB project manager to translate requirements to deliverables for C3 LOB.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization
- Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers
- Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget
- Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives
- Must Have Skills (Both User interface and Database development skills): PL/SQL (5+ yrs experience), 2.Oracle 10g or higher (5+ yrs experience), .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET (5+ yrs experience), Visual Studio 2013, 2017*SQL
- Design/Code/Test user interface for a web based forms request/workflow system
- Design/Code/Test new Database entities & changes to entities necessary to support the front-end functionality
- Work directly with Line of Business contacts to clarify that delivery approach meets expectation, troubleshoot testing issues, post-install production support
- Work with existing team member(s) who will provide project leadership
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.