***THIS CONTRACT CAN GO UP TO 36 MONTHS (3 YEARS)***
**CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON TEKSystems W2**
- 5+ years of experience as Full-Stack Java Developer focused on Spring MVC Framework.
- Able to work on homegrown applications and extend functionality as required; comfortable building multi page Web Applications from scratch.
- Experience connecting to and using Enterprise Databases and Middleware.
- Knowledge of Application Server integration; JBoss 5 or later [preferred]
- Knowledge of Apache Web Server [preferred]
- Database Skills with working knowledge of Structured Query Language (e.g. SQL/NoSQL commands and queries).
- 2+ years Working with Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL and SQL Developer Tools such as Toad.
- 2+ years working Knowledge of Source Control Management (SCM), Rapid Development cycles and automated deployment services:
- Maven, uDeploy, GIT, SVN, etc.
- 2+ years working Knowledge of Linux environments.
- Good communication and articulation skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be a team player and proactive in helping other teammates to achieve the team deliverables.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Must have ability to translate requirements provided by Business Analysts and provide wire framing design.
- Experiene with AngularJS or REACT is a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.