As a Frontend / Fullstack Developer, you will have the opportunity to design, build, test, maintain, and have a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap of the digital platform. This highly innovative team situated in downtown San Jose, California. You will be responsible for design and development of Frontend components or Orchestration layer of highly scalable eCommerce web application.
The Frontend / Fullstack Developer strives to continuously improve the software delivery processes and practices and be a role model and demonstrates the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
We are committed to being an inclusive and transparent culture that cultivates the best software engineers, allowing them to define the future of our digital platforms. If this inspires you, apply and talk to our team
(1) Frontend Developer:
- Identify, uphold and apply Web engineering best practices
- Implement Web design principles to ensure our Web apps are performant, accessible, and provide the ideal user experience on devices of various sizes.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and team to iterate on design and implementation
- Assist in the development of applications & features that will be used by customers and internal associates
- Work with APIs and API teams to build and ship new experiences
- Review existing Web app code, new code and plan future app upgrades with the development teams
- Design and develop frameworks for creating Web apps that grow with the needs of the company
- Set Web app performance indicators and alarms. Monitor, actively improve, and respond to performance metrics
- Stay up-to-date and explore emerging technologies
- get the greatest satisfaction from helping customers achieve their dreams.
- believe challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- know your role but are not confined by it.
- are original yet willing to use the wheel that has already been invented.
- are not afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
- understand that outcome is more important than output.
- will stop and hold the door for a colleague, even if you're running late.
- At least 1 year of proven React / Redux commercial experience (within last 2 years)
- Experience using Git and npm in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of these concepts:
- Software Design Principles and Patterns
- Browsers (HTTP, APIs, event loop, render cycle, etc.)
- Build Tools (Webpack, Rollup, etc.)
- CI/CD (tools, pipelines, patterns)
- Automated Testing (unit, functional, contract, mocking, etc.)
- Application Performance Tuning (Lighthouse, browser dev tools, etc.)
- WAI-ARIA, WCAG, & assistive technology
- Progressive Web App (PWA) technologies
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other related technical field
- Experience/knowledge with:
- Server-side development experience with Node.js or similar language/framework
- Webdriver IO
- Web UI framework experience (Angular, Vue, Stencil, Svelte, etc.)
- Web Components
- Bash Scripting
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, GCP, Cloud Foundry)
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.