Analysts is seeking qualified candidates for an experienced AEM Developer with our client in Columbus, OH. This is a 6-month contract with excellent potential for extension. The AEM Developer will help to enhance client's marketing website and eCommerce platform.
This role will be locally (Columbus) remote and then will require onsite once client returns to the office.
AEM Developer - Responsibilities:
- As an AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Developer, you will provide high quality code solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of features.
- Translate marketing and website needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions.
- Embrace a 'shift-left' approach to software quality, leveraging unit, integration and end to end test automation to make sure quality objectives are fulfilled.
- Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions using Agile methodologies.
- Analyze applications and make necessary changes to optimize performance.
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience with AEM, Java, and Spring framework.
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM/CQ product (WCM, DAM, Felix and CRX).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience integrating AEM with other products/vendors.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the following: Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache and OSGi.
- Experience with responsive forms and UX design best practices.
- Able to write acceptance criteria, automation and execute regression testing.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM.
- Hands-on experience with relational SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience utilizing GitHub, Jira and Confluence.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with E-Commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, SalesForce Commerce Cloud etc.)