Reporting to the Director of eData Operations, the Application Developer develops and supports the custom applications and systems.
• Principal point of contact for all eData machine learning systems that are deployable across various projects, including data pipelines, model generation, and training and inference engines.
• Provides Quick Proof of Concept (QPOC) project ownership for projects that require deep learning, collaborative filtering, clustering or unsupervised learning, combined with traditional approaches.
• Designs and implements AI technology based learning experiences that can be applied to real-world projects.
• Develops algorithms and model enhancements involving innovative AI research focus areas within the firm and legal industry.
• Writes application codes, develops user interfaces, and develops unit test cases and harnesses.
• Collaborates with Operational Management Teams and identified project stakeholders.
• Interprets client functional needs to develop and implement AI based solutions.
• Provides functional and technical troubleshooting for existing applications and performs fixes/enhancements as needed.
• Assists in testing and troubleshooting hardware and applications to ensure integration with product deployments.
• Works within project specifications to meet goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner; raises issues expediently that could impede the project specifications or timelines.
• Develops deployment software and application administration software as well as creates deployment and application support documentation.
• Tests software and interfaces, supports end-to-end and performance testing, and performs other tasks needed to complete projects.
• A Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, from a four-year college or university,
• A minimum of 2 years designing, developing, and implementing enterprise artificial intelligence
• Expertise in one or more of: Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
• Expertise one of the following open-source frameworks: TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Keras, Jupyter and Caffe.
• Coding expertise in C/C++, Python, Scala, Lua, MATLAB, or other proficient AI language.
• Knowledge, experience and/or certifications in low code solutions preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective internal and external client relationships.
• The ability to work concurrently on projects; and the flexibility and dexterity to rapidly shift focus.
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills, and strong attention to detail
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions – 1-866-963-7137 / email@example.com
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.