The Intersect Group is seeking an API Developer for our client in Irving, Texas. The API Developer will design APIs, develop shippable code and documentation and unit test new features for digital products.
- Design APIs, develop shippable code, documentation and unit test new features for digital products.
- Work with fellow API Developers, Team Leads, and Architects to deliver features through the creation of re-usable RESTful APIs
- Collaborate with Quality, Product and Cloud Engineering teams to keep digital assets fully functional, secure and up-to-date with business needs
- Perform pair programming, effectively communicate ideas with the team, assist in systems integration, and performance testing and product releases
- Implement policies, roles, data access controls
- Monitor events and resolve system and data issues for continuous functioning of APIs
- Must have 3-4 years of API/server-side development experience (preferably Node.js)
- Must have 1 year of experience in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), developing micro-services CI/CD solutions (including Docker), message queue systems and background task management.
- Must have 1 year of experience in developing NoSQL databases, designing data models and proficient in querying document stores (preferably MongoDB).
- Knowledge in API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, OpenAPI, etc.
- Experience working with API Gateway, CDNs, API Performance testing, CI/CD pipelines and monitoring tools
- Ability to work in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Self-directed with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving
- Strong writing and communication skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73598 when responding to this ad.