API Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an API Developer for an opportunity Plano, TX. The candidate should possess 3+ years of API product development experience as well as 1+ year experience design/deploy APIs on enterprise API management platforms e.g. Apigee, Mulesoft, Kong, AWS or Azure API Gateway, or self-built API gateway etc.
- Strong expertise on RESTful API, know and can create Web Services, JSON, SOAP, XML, OAS v2+ and RAML.
- Experience with Git workflow, AzureDevOps, TFS and/or Jenkins.
- Strong mobile, web and API security knowledge, e.g. OAuth2.0 and OIDC.
- Experience on data ETL with Azure data warehouse and NoSQL database (DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB.)
- Demonstrating experience with API testing including test automation, load and performance testing.
- Testing tools and frameworks - MUnit, Jasmine, JUnit, Postman, rest-assure, Cucumber or Istanbul.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and treats documentation as a habit.
- Following standards and best practices when possible, DevOps mindset, positive attitude and welling to learn, master and share new technologies.
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with implementing security models within APIM platforms (MuleSoft, Apigee.)
- Hands on experience implementing CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
- Experience communicating with third party for system integration works.
- Working knowledge with at least one public cloud solution (AWS, Azure or GCP.)
- Working knowledge with container technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Openshift.
- Working knowledge with microservices and/or service mesh architecture.
- Design, create, deploy and manage RESTful APIs.
- Integrating enterprise IdAM platforms with API management platform.
- Managing and implementing SLA of highly available, robust and scalable API platform and platform sizing.
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
- Working with Cloud based platforms and services (Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS).
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.