AS/400 RPG Programmer Analyst
Interactive Business Systems (IBS) has partnered with a Dayton area company to locate an AS400-RPG programmer Analyst for a contract-to-hire position.
The AS400 RPG Programmer ideally will have experience with WMS systems and be equally skilled in technology and analysis. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Working with business stakeholders to define requirements
- Creating conceptual and technical designs
- Developing prototypes and programs
- Defining and execute unit and integration tests
- Resolving defects
- Executing an implementation plan
- Providing support.
AS/400 RPG Programmer
- 5 years programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent of 8+ years related professional experience.
- RPG IV (RPG/ILE)
- Control Language (CL)
- IBM iSeries (AS/400) V6R1
- Ability to communicate business benefit of technical solutions/decisions.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams, integrate solutions, and handle data conversions and migrations.
- Experience with multiple development platforms, programming languages, and third party software solutions.
- General Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience preferred
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover letter to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (email@example.com).
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$45.00 - $60.00 /Hour
IT & Technical