Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects in current Healthcare Information Technology. We are seeking a talented and motivated Senior ASP.NET MVC Web Developer to become a part of our award winning Web Development Team. In this role, you will implement mobile and web-based applications for patients and health care providers. To succeed in this role, you should be a strong self-starter who is passionate about transforming health care using innovative information technology, solving real problems, developing awesome apps and creating amazing user experience. You should have excellent analytical and organizational skills, solid understanding of mobile, web and integration technologies and good knowledge of Web User Interface best practices.
* Prototype, design, develop, test and maintain engaging mobile and web multi-tiered applications to meet challenging business needs.
* Provide time estimates and complete tasks in agile development environment.
* Define technical architecture, write and present detailed design and technical system specifications and maintenance documentation of projects
* Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
* Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards.
* At least 8-10 year's of experience developing with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core.
* Advanced level in developing database objects using SQL Server and SSIS packages
* Expert knowledge of the Microsoft technologies, including .NET, ASP.NET MVC,ASP.NET Core MS SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET Web API
* Expert Knowledge in ASP.NET Core, Security, TDD, and Code Coverage
* 8+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining web-based systems
* Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
* Expert knowledge in database design and development
* Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, SOA and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
* Expertize in Database programming using SQL Server SQL and PL/SQL
* Experience in authentication and encryption methodologies
* Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience integrating complex systems with external vendors
* Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication and independent time management skills
* Microsoft and other technical certifications not required but highly desired
* Examples/portfolio of work required
* BS or equivalent in engineering or related technical area
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.