Analysts is seeking qualified candidates for an IT Project Coordinator with our direct client ONSITE in Dearborn, Michigan. This is a Contract to Hire role!
This position will be responsible for assisting in/providing:
- Planning, designing, and delivering Audio Visual collaboration technology in client's conference rooms (globally) to support company meetings and conferences.
- Project coordination of conference room-based collaboration technology, with an emphasis on high-quality projection, control & audio/video conferencing solutions.
- Lead the conference room assessment, design & delivery process, including gathering Audio Visual requirements, conducting site surveys, determining facility remediation needs and completing the delivery and commissioning of the system.
- Meet with customers, suppliers and space planners to evaluate site-specific requirements.
- Provide high-level room and AV system design based on IT standards, customer requirements, and directional cost estimates.
- Work with both customer and supplier's engineers to recommend technical & facility architecture.
- Participate in the evaluation and recommendation of presentation, audio, and video products, including supplier services and vendor management
- Schedule conference rooms & resources for A/V system integration projects.
- Work with the customer and trades to obtain labor and material quotes for facility preparation, obtain clearances and consult on electrical placement, plant, and HVAC remediation requirements.
- Assume ownership of assigned conference room installation projects, including acting as lead for project planning, execution, and communication processes.
- Provide follow-up sessions with customers to gather feedback on whether the customer requirements have been addressed and met.
- Provide additional AV job functions at the discretion of management.
- Basic knowledge of Audio-Visual systems: Control, presentation (projection & display) audio conferencing and video conferencing.
- Ability to coordinate/manage multiple & concurrent medium-to-large conference room build projects.
- Experience and understanding of IP conferencing technology ad standards, audio conferencing, collaboration tools and techniques and conference room control systems and hardware (Cisco, AMX, Extron, BIAMP, etc.) is a BIG plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Visio training will be provided by Ford as needed)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Recognize problems / issues and take the necessary steps to resolve them quickly.