Location: Dallas, TX
Type: Direct Hire/FTE
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
The Cloud Security Architect will directly contribute to the overall global enterprise Cloud architecture and lead the security vision and strategy around Cloud-based applications.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Serve as the central point of contact for Enterprise Security for other Technology teams within the organization.
- Design and develop security architectures for Cloud and Cloud hybrid based systems.
- Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization
- Represent security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise Cloud architecture.
- Works with Engineering, infrastructure services, and application development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions
- Leads initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms and Technology teams
- Identifies, recommends, coordinates, and delivers timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools.
- Create, modify, and maintain the client's Cloud Reference Architectures
- Previous experience in a Security Architect and/or Engineering role.
- Demonstrated Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies such as (Secure Software development, Application Security, data protection, cryptography, key management, and identity access management.
- Knowledge of standard Cloud-native authentication mechanisms
- Familiarity with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Ability to perform threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- College Degree or/ equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel required.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!