Job Title: AWS Developer
Location: Irving Texas USA 75038
Duration: 24 Months
BS Computer Science or any Engineering with 7+ years' experience
- Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex secure security Analytics systems. Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills in understanding the business data flows and processes. Job will require Business Analysis skills to understand the customer needs and configure the third party analytics system to meet the needs.
- Need to work with product and project managers to understand business requirements, develop system requirements, design and consult with peers and team members to build solutions. Responsible for building code modules and propagating through CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledgeable in programming, data structures, SDLC, and software engineering. Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10+ years of experience.
- The applicant will be part of a development team and will need to develop software, test, and deploy using CI/CD process. The applicant MUST be experienced in the below technologies -
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Java Full Stack Development
- Experience in Node.JS
- Web Development (HTMS, CSS, Angular.JS etc)
- REST Services/ Web Services
- Oracle/ No SQL, MySQL
- Experience working in AWS & CICD
- Experience in defining Business processes
- Configuration of 3rd party applications to meet business needs
- Experience in Business Analysis
- Good Communication abilities
- Working with teams and team members across several geographic locations
- Innovative mindset
- Google Dialog Flow Knowledge and Experience (Conceptual NLP)
- Experience working with AWS