We have a great opportunity for creative, curious, solution-minded people to join and be part of our New Product Development Team (NPD). We are customer centric and are developing new innovative products that require an enthusiastic and dedicated teammate to help us realize our strategic initiatives.
As a key member of our software engineering team you will have the opportunity to be on the ground level of a wide range of product development activities; from designing new products to evolving current products, architect and maintain current solutions utilizing technologies such as Microsoft and/or Linux based frameworks, TCP/IP and Web Sockets, to working with a cross-functional team in order to drive an idea from concept to production. If you are passionate about software…we want you on our team!
* Develop custom backend solutions utilizing C#, C++ and Python.
* Develop and maintain SQL databases
* Responsible for creating/maintaining custom backend services to facilitate product connectivity.
* Configure and store device data for cloud based analytics.
* A commitment to rapid development and proof of concept designs.
* Convert (and Deploy) of prototype designs to volume production.
* Test and debug servers for robustness and general reliability.
* Maintain, build out new features, and iterate on existing features of current products.
* Work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers to deliver reliable Connected Products
* Have 5+ years of experience developing backend infrastructure and writing software in C++, C# and Python.
* Comfortable with Amazon Web Services
* Experienced with voice assistant services (Amazon Echo, Google Home, etc..).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.