The Intersect Group is seeking an AWS Engineer for our client in Houston, Texas. The AWS Engineer will use problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve complex issues across different industries.
- Represent big data lake implementation
- Design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions
- Real-world/Hands on AWS experience including following services like:
o API Gateway
o Cloud Watch
o Aurora - PostgreSQL
- The AWS Engineer will have above average Python skills
- Comfortable dealing with business stakeholders
- Hands-on keyboard role that might cover use of our data lake framework for loading/data ingestion, but also potentially have used Apache Airflow
- Solid data modeling experience
- Git experience
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74219 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.