Our client is in need of a Cloud Security Engineer to help build out the environment and secure all programs. This individual will be working alongside with infrastructure teams in the design of cloud native services and infrastructure.
Top skills needed:
- AWS design of cloud native services and infrastructure
- Strong experience in Container Management and Security
* Knowledge of AWS networking (security groups, ACL, etc.), IAM, STS, WAF, Shield and ALB protections
* Work closely with infrastructure teams in the design of cloud native services and infrastructure
* Perform research and evaluate security technologies designed to protect cloud infrastructure and cloud-native applications and systems
* Strong understanding of security threats and mitigations
* Strong experience with securing Kubernetes at the Pod/Node/Cluster levels including network policy, node to node encryption, mutual TLS, etc.
* Strong experience in Container Management and Security
* Experience with configuring and/or deploying EC2 instances
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.