TEKsystems' ® unmatched success in the IT Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace in a thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long term career in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
The State of CA Account Manager will be responsible for assisting the Government Practice Lead in growing TEKsystems business within Public Sector including State, Local and Education (SLED) customers. This position requires a unique and talented individual who is familiar with Public Sector procurement vehicles, procurement processes, methodology, and solicitation/RFP lifecycle. The ideal candidate excels in multiple business disciplines including business development, solicitation document reviews, pre- and post-sales solution selling, project management and customer service. This individual will work closely with existing team within Government Solutions division to fulfill client requirements. Must work well with our Government Services team as well as build relationships internally with other overall team members that support our mission.
- The State of CA Account Manager will lead and grow their individual Government Services Sales portfolio by developing and driving business / territory plan to achieve revenue objectives.
- Conducts and leads Quarterly Business Reviews with key clients while supporting the recruiting team to understand the business challenges of our customers and coaching them for success in delivering the best consultants to our projects
- Manages and drives complex sales cycles through closing through the utilization of consultative selling techniques that apply integrated solutions across staffing and consulting service lines.
- Identifies, researches, and prioritizes government target accounts and engages directly with key public sector clients to solidify, grow and expand business opportunities
- Understands the public sector procurement lifecycle including review of solicitation documents and required analysis on various opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains client contact and build relationships through sales calls as well as attendance of industry conferences, seminars, and tradeshows
- Facilitates contract review process and coordinates review of contract changes with public sector clients.
- Limited travel; most will be local to the Sacramento area.
- Sales experience specifically within a Government solution selling environment that entails generating new business in Government through existing relationships and creative prospecting efforts
- Experience selling technology solutions to executives in CA State Government and managing delivery with the support of the team is crucial
- Experience setting, tracking and meeting goals and objectives require a tremendous sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character
- Solid negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills with a strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret important business or market trends / drivers from journals, trade shows, business publications, etc.
- Ability to write and give presentations that conform to the prescribed business style and format and present technical and complex business solutions in a manner that is easy to comprehend depending on the audience
- Travel as required for sales events, tradeshows and seminars, and customer visits
- Demonstrated competency and experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or Communication
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program! For further company information, please visit www.teksystems.com.
TEKsystems is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law