Who are we?
CareerBuilder Employment Screening is the trusted leader in background screening. We partner with thousands of clients to assist with...
- Background checks
- Drug testing
- Education and employment verifications
- Occupational health testing
- and MORE!
We are proud to be an award-winning leader in the background screening industry! We were the FIRST in the business to recieve Number 1 recognition not once, not twice, but THREE times by HRO Today Magazing and the BEST Background Screening Provider!
Our success comes from our people. CBES values a culture of growth not only for the business, but for its employees.
What’s the role?
Our Account Managers are responsible for maintaining a book of mid-sized clients for CBES. This requires strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure client needs are met. The Account Managers also serve as Subject Matter Experts (SME) on at least one CBES product. Our Account Managers serve as long-term points of contact for clients and have mastered the art of client retention.
- Become a consultant on screening workflow processes from START to FINISH to drive operational efficiencies within our client's organizations
- Orchestrate and roll out strategies to drive maximum use and efficiency via...
- Regular client partnership calls
- Optimization sessions with end users
- Integration set ups, etc.
- Be a student of your client's business; perform account analysis and research to align with client needs and goals
- Identify key stakeholders to develop a two-way partnership; understand how change management and executive sponsorship drive adoption within their organization
What can we offer you?
- COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE. Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, Paid Holidays, generous 401K match!
- FUN/ENGAGING WORK ENVIRONMENT. Work in a lively, collaborative open office environment! Spacious Game and Break rooms with great local food options!
- STRONG LEADERSHIP! Our leadership is committed to developing CBES employees and are always willing to lend a hand.
- AND MUCH MORE!
What do we need from you?
We need people who enjoy working in a fast paced, production driven environment! People who will work hard and have fun doing it! We need people who work well under pressure, like to be challenged and understand how critical it is to get the client experience right!
Oh, and we need these things too...
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, or similar field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience providing business-to-business Account Management or related experience required
- Experience utilizing Excel and PowerPoint in a business setting required
- Experience in background screening/drug testing and/or Human Capital Management industry experience highly preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized and responsive to client needs required
- Previous experience with proprietary systems, SalesForce, or Visio preferred