LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.Basic Function
As a member of our Dynamic Supply Chain Team, you will play a critical role in helping us supply our products to a global customer base. In this role, you will be responsible for providing an accurate and timely domestic and/or export order fulfillment process for customers. During a typical day, you may receive orders, check product availability, coordinate secure product transportation and delivery, and ensure accurate invoicing.
This position is located at our North American Headquarters in Downtown Houston. The position offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K matching, generous benefits package, pension plan and employee discounts.Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the domestic and/or export order fulfillment process.
- Assure accuracy and timeliness of all fulfillment master data in SAP and extended systems including e-commerce tools.
- Act as the main point of contact with customers for all customer-related issues.
- Maintain effective communication between sales, marketing, operations, and transportation to effectively provide answers to inquiries regarding price, product availability, and transportation requirements, communicate shipping schedules and details to plant/storage location personnel and business management as needed.
- Participate as team member on SAP system improvements and customer fulfillment special projects.
- Operate with a high degree of knowledge regarding customers, products, manufacturing, distribution systems, and industry trends.
- Maintain intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Enterprise system support tools and assists customers/vendors in full utilization of system tools.
- Model strong core competencies with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment.
- This position necessitates excellent communication and analytical skills needed to resolve problems and make decisions.
- 8+ years related experience in lieu of degree.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years' experience in the order fulfillment process. In addition, the selected candidate must become knowledgeable of company, products, inventory and usage, as well as product end-use markets.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, with a major preferred in Supply Chain Management, Information and Operations Management, Logistics Technology, Industrial Distribution, Marketing, Management, Economics, Accounting/Finance, Business or related degree from an accredited university.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish (written and spoken) is preferred, but not required.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston