Houston, TX 77042
We are searching for an Accountant to join our client's fast-paced and innovative treasury team. This is a contract to hire role with the expectation of transitioning into a permanent role with our client. As you grow your career, you will have the chance to gain exposure to all aspects of accounting and assist the business with making smart, purposeful accounting decisions that effect their margins and bottom line.
Daily you will be working alongside of a team of 10 and will specifically be supporting the treasury functions of the team. Here's a breakdown of your responsibilities:
- 60% - Review, analyze and record daily sales transactions in accordance with GAAP and support business needs with revenue reporting and reconciliations.
- 20% - Close processes including intercompany reconciliations and accounts receivables reconciliations.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in accounting role and an Accounting degree
- Experience analyzing data in Excel, including Pivots, VLookups, SUMIF, IFERROR, INDEXMATCH, etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a high pressure, agile environment
- Retail and/or Ecommerce experience
- Microsoft Great Plains exposure
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.