This will be a remote role to start and ultimately will be onsite in Kaiser’s Portland location.
- Reviews general ledger accounts and prepares and adjusts journal entries.
- Performs account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and intercompany general ledger accounts.
- Maintains the general ledger chart of accounts.
- Assists with initial internal control evaluations.
- Posts monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals.
- BA in Accounting or Finance (required) plus minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
- General Ledger experience – role is very reconciliation heavy
- Large volumes of data in Excel (v-Lookups + pivot tables
- Disbursement Calculations
- General Accounting
- Journal Entries
- Banking Transactions
- Payroll tax accounts