My client, a growing Software Services company, is looking to add an Accountant to their team!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a nationally recognized company, get your foot in the door with one of the fastest growing companies in the software industry, and work with a team that is known for treating its people very well!
Below are the job description and attributes of qualified candidates.
- Supporting corporate accounting group with GL maintenance
- Cash postings
- Bank Reconciliations
- Coding vendor billing
- Utilizing NetSuite as ERP
- Associate's degree
- 3+ years of experience working within a 6-day month-end close
- 3+ years of experience with bank reconciliations
- 2+ years of experience with cash postings in a general ledger
- 1+ years of experience with NetSuite since 2017 or more recent
- 2+ years of experience with working within already created pivot tables and vlookups within Microsoft Excel
- Software/tech or education industry experience
- Fixed Assets experience
- Accruals experience
- Time & expense experience
I look forward to connecting with you!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.