TCI has an immediate need for an Active Directory Administrator in Boston, MA. This is a contract opportunity with probable extensions and possible hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Our Military client is seeking an Active Directory administrator to perform duties of a SME level for the integration of Active Directory infrastructure.
- Implement server requirements, client configuration, configure DNS for Direct Access, and configure certificates for Direct Access.
- Create and configure DNS Resource Records (RR), including A, AAAA, PTR, SOA, NS, SRV, CNAME, and MX records; configure zone scavenging; configure record options, including Time to Live (TTL) and weight; configure round robin; configure secure dynamic updates.
- Configure primary and secondary zones, configure stub zones, configure conditional forwards, configure zone and conditional forward storage in Active Directory, configure zone delegation, configure zone transfer settings, and configure notify settings.
- Configure Active Directory integration of primary zones, configure forwarders, configure Root Hints, manage DNS cache, create A and PTR resource records.
- Create and configure scopes, configure a DHCP reservation, configure DHCP options, configure client and server for PXE boot, configure DHCP relay agent, authorize DHCP server.
- Configure domain and local user password policy settings, configure and apply Password Settings Objects (PSOs), delegate password settings management, configure account lockout policy settings, configure Kerberos policy settings.
- Back up Active Directory and SYSVOL, manage Active Directory offline, optimize an Active Directory database, clean up metadata, configure Active Directory snapshots, perform object- and container-level recovery, perform Active Directory restore, configure and restore objects by using the Active Directory Recycle Bin.
- Add or remove a domain controller from a domain, upgrade a domain controller, install Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) on a Server Core installation, install a domain controller from Install from Media (IFM), resolve DNS SRV record registration issues, configure a global catalog server.
- Automate the creation of Active Directory accounts; create, copy, configure, and delete users and computers; configure templates; perform bulk Active Directory operations; configure user rights; offline domain join; manage inactive and disabled accounts.
- Configure group nesting; convert groups, including security, distribution, universal, domain local, and domain global; manage group membership using Group Policy; enumerate group membership; delegate the creation and management of Active Directory objects; manage default Active Directory containers; create, copy, configure, and delete groups and OUs.
- Create and configure Service Accounts, create and configure Group Managed Service Accounts, configure Kerberos delegation, manage Service Principal Names (SPNs), configure virtual accounts.
- Transfer and seize operations master roles, install and configure a read-only domain controller (RODC), configure domain controller cloning.
- Responsible for Contract Monthly Deliverables directly related to contract.
- Implementation and configuration of Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGS) and maintenance of STIG revision history related to Cybersecurity.
- Remediation of patch vulnerabilities using tools such as ACAS Scans.
- Experience using cybersecurity tools such as SCAP Scanning / InstallRoot for PKI implementation.