We are currently seeking Help Desk specialist for Payroll services!
- Provides product and technical support to users of Online Services Core Advanced Online Payroll and Online reports.
- Answers inbound calls and e-mail in a call center environment in order to provide technical support to users of the Online services Core Advanced Online Payroll and Online Reports.
- Provides client support for Online Services by maintaining knowledge of Internet technology browsers plug-ins and file downloading.
- Provides problem analysis and resolution with an emphasis on first call resolution and enhancing the client experience.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients branch employees and accountants to promote quality service image.
- Logs phone calls and e-mail in order to build and maintain a database of issues and solutions to create a client history and provide statistical reporting capabilities.
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention of Online Services clients by providing responsive and effective client service and issue resolution.
- Maintains knowledge of all features of Online Services applications.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and grow within a company!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.