Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: San Ramon, CA
Job Type: 1-2 month contract (Possible Contract-to-Hire)
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support services for the assigned department/region and performs a variety of detailed, complex, and confidential duties.
- Word processing, data entry, report writing, photocopying, compiling data and presentations, as requested.
- Schedules, coordinates, attends and takes minutes for department/regional meetings and ensures distribution of and receipt of materials prior to meetings.
- Assists with scheduling and arranging meetings and conferences; assists with travel arrangements and meeting registrations; assists with expense reimbursement.
- Distributes applicable documents and correspondence promptly to the proper staff.
- Reviews daily, weekly, and monthly outstanding data reports and works with respective department leadership to ensure timely completion of records/data.
- Coordinates catering requests as needed.
- Facilitates the completion, printing, and mailing of letters.
- Proofs and edits all work to ensure correct spelling, proper punctuation, and accuracy of information.
- Processes US Government Client mailings and FedEx and UPS shipments, ensures that mail/packages are picked up as needed, track packages when necessary
- Provides administrative support and assists with specific projects as determined by the Manager of Administrative Services.
- Provides lunch and break relief to Front Desk/Receptionist.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills.
- Presents a positive attitude, demonstrates professionalism.
- Able to work productively both independently, and as a team participant
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, handle highly stressful situations in a calm, mature manner, using sufficient judgment and discretion at all times.
- Thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment and adjusts to new priorities as required.
Education & Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Graduation from an accredited business school or college
- Minimum 2 years of related administrative work preferred.