AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for Senior Ab Initio Developer position with our client in Columbus OH. This is a contract role! W2 ONLY - No C2C for this Senior Ab Initio Developer position.
Job location: Columbus OH
Role Responsibilities for Sr Ab Initio Developer:
- Skills to manage the workload while working in an agile development environment against challenging project timelines.
- Proven experience in mentoring and leading team of developers.
- Demonstrates strong track record in technology delivering large scale data driven applications.
- Builds presentations and discuss design and architecture concepts with peers and management.
- Exercises ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle.
Required Skills/Experience for Sr. Ab Initio Developer:
- Basic understanding of data modeling concepts.
- Ability to conceptualize a data integration pipeline design from a given business problem.
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing data integration solutions using Ab Initio.
- In depth grasp of the core constructs of Ab Initio as a tool.
- Working knowledge of the Oracle database including the ability to understand and write SQL.
- Big data technologies including but not limited to Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Impala and HBase.
- Good working knowledge of operating systems such as Linux/AIX.
- Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
- Strong grasp on SDLC concepts including development best practices, code migration procedures and test automation.