THE CLIENT WISHES TO CONVERT THIS INDIVIDUAL TO A FTE
--ONLY W2 ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED--
TOP SKILLS:1. Core Java Experience (5+ years)
2. Spring Experience (2+ years)
3. Network Security Protocols Knowledge
-Kafka, MongoDB, or ElasticSearch Experience
This role is 100% back-end focused on the lower part of the stack (Communication & Securing)
Working within a cross functional, Agile working environment, the Java Developer is responsible for hands on development. This candidate will have a sound knowledge of Java, Spring, NoSQL, network communication stack and be prepared to work on a variety of new technologies as required during the development of new solutions. The candidate should be self-motivated and should have the drive to work on rapidly changing requirements to meet end user needs.
* 6+ years of production software development experience
* 2+ years of android development
* Ability to work across product teams in a cross functional environment with various roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Interaction Designer and Architect)
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Actively identifies issues and raises impediments, finds solution to blockers and helps resolve technical issues in time to help achieve sprint goal.
* Ability to work with external facing partner to teach and help when needed
* Agile/ Scrum knowledge is a plus
* Working knowledge of Core Java in Client/Server environment.
* Working knowledge of Spring application
* Working knowledge of network stack such as TCP, UDP and other bidirectional protocol
* Working knowledge of Network security such as TLS, DTLS, certificate management etc...
* Working knowledge of building multithreaded application
* Working knowledge of building compelling, extensible and scalable back end application frameworks.
* Strong interest in IOT and connected device
* Knowledge of Kafka, MongoDB, Elasticsearch is a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.